Spanish Systems Analyst
The goal of the Spanish System Analyst is to implement computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems, through designing and testing standards and solutions for Makedu and it's clients.
Makedu is an IT firm that truly understands sustainable development. We create impactful software solutions that help achieve sustainable development goals.
Makedu has a successful track record with international development partners such as UNICEF, UNDP, IOM, The World Bank and other bilateral organizations.
1. Liaising extensively with external or internal clients to define problems; evaluating procedures and processes.
2. Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
3. Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for proposed systems.
4. Develop the solution by reviewing requirements, prepare and evaluate alternative workflow solutions.
5. Control solution by establishing specifications; coordinate production with programmers.
6. Develop a prototype for a proposed solution. Validate results by testing programs.
7. Ensure operation by training client personnel; providing support.
8. Overseeing implementation of a new system including data migration.
9. Provides reference by writing documentation.
10. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
1. A degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
2. Solid knowledge of business information systems.
3. Should have a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in a similar field.
4. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in the Spanish Language.
1. Software Analysis and Design.
2. Must be able to conduct software testing & debugging.
3. Must have project management skills.
4. Familiarity with programming languages.
5. Ability to explain technical details.
6. Excellent analytical skills and thinking ability.
7. Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
8. Knowledge of data modelling and data visualisation tools.
9. Must be accountable.
10. Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
11. Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
13. Knowledge of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
14. Must be able to work both in a group and as an individual.
15. Must be empathetic.
16. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
17. Ability and willingness to learn new skills to improve on self and the organization.
18. Good time management skills.
19. Firm knowledge.
20. Must be open-minded.
Mode of Application
Application is strict via Makedu Consult website. Visit our careers page to apply now: https://makeduconsult.com
Deadline for application: Monday, January 10, 2020, at 3:00 PM GMT